Three odd dreams
1. I was in a strange part of London with my Dad. We were lost, which was unusual because my Dad never got lost in London. We stopped somewhere to look at a map but the place we stopped was deserted and we couldn’t get our bearings. It felt like somewhere in London in the early morning twenty years ago.
2. Same night. I going to fly to New York. I had all my luggage ready and I knew that I was going to fly later that day but had no idea when. As time went by I was growing more panicky as I checked each bit of paper I had to try to find the time of the flight. I could find all the paper for connecting flights and where I was staying but nothing to tell me what time I needed to get to the airport. I eventually found something that told me I needed to be there for 8pm. This also felt like it was “set” in the past – for one thing my parents were around and for another I wasn’t able to check the times of the flights on the Internet because it wasn’t available. It didn’t even occur to me that I could have looked on the Internet.
3. Early morning – two nights later. I was sleeping in a strange house with my dad. I remembered that he was going to bring me a cup of tea before bedtime but hadn’t and when I looked around I found two cups in the kitchen and things laid out for making tea. I checked on my dad in his room and found he’d shrunk to the size of a baby and was sleeping in a cot. I let him sleep and had a look around the other rooms. I found one room near to mine that was a lot bigger and decorated like a deserted office. A window was open, causing some blinds to blow around and make a noise. This scared me until I realised what it was and then I closed the window. After that I looked around the room and thought about moving into it as it was so much larger.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home