Friday, December 22, 2006

Caravan

In this dream, a friend (I don't know who this was) had a caravan in a garage and suspected that Mark (a real friend of mine) and an accomplice would try to steal it. He gave me the job of stopping them.

I waited until they had entered the garage then shut the door on them and tried to block it with my foot. That worked for a bit but then I thought they might try to break the door down with the car and caravan in the garage so I blocked the door with my car instead. However, as I was worried that my car might get damaged, I held back a bit.

Anyhow, Mark opened the garage door and was off like a rabbit in the car and caravan. I followed but my way was blocked. I couldn't see very well to one side so I had to drive more carefully and soon lost him in the lights in the distance ahead. I had to stop when I came to a junction. Did he turn left or go straight on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home