River
In this dream, I was walking towards the Thames and it looked as if I were about to cross it at London Bridge. The sun had set but the sky was still light. I wanted to take pictures.
I saw that there was some waste ground leading down to the river bank off to the right so I left the road and walked down towards the river bank. The closer I got to the river, the more people I saw and the brighter it became.
It was as bright as daylight when I got to the river and it was a lovely place to be.
I saw that there was some waste ground leading down to the river bank off to the right so I left the road and walked down towards the river bank. The closer I got to the river, the more people I saw and the brighter it became.
It was as bright as daylight when I got to the river and it was a lovely place to be.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home