Two nights – four dreams (18/5 – 19/5)
#1 I was in a new flat and sharing it with Graham. I came home to find that he had started to decorate (normally very unlikely) with someone called Richard (in the dream he was Graham’s girlfriend’s brother). The decorating hadn’t got very far.
I was very angry that he’d started doing this and I shouted at Graham, telling him that it was my flat and I would decorate it if I wanted how I wanted.
An additional memory of this flat was that the passage to the bathroom was very narrow – almost too narrow to pass through.
#2 I was walking somewhere with Graham. He had gone on ahead as he normally does. I think we were walking away from Orpington towards Green Street Green. Some friends joined me.
Suddenly little black dots were falling out of the sky. In the dream I knew they were missiles and falling somewhere on the other side of Orpington. Even though we could hear loud but muffled bangs in the distance I don’t remember being that worried and nor none of my friends.
I called Graham to tell him I would have to go back home as my mother would be worried.
#3 Related to #2
I don’t know where I was but more things were falling out of the sky. This time I knew that the things contained creatures from Mars a la War of the Worlds. I don’t remember anything else about this dream.
#4 Toy shop
I was in a toyshop. I think I ran the shop or the main protagonist of the dream was the owner. There was some sort of alien in the shop that wanted something and was holding the customers prisoner while it was looking for it. While it was distracted I persuaded the customers to leave. Some of them needed quite a bit of persuading.
The alien became angry at one of the toys because it wasn’t what it was expecting.
I was very angry that he’d started doing this and I shouted at Graham, telling him that it was my flat and I would decorate it if I wanted how I wanted.
An additional memory of this flat was that the passage to the bathroom was very narrow – almost too narrow to pass through.
#2 I was walking somewhere with Graham. He had gone on ahead as he normally does. I think we were walking away from Orpington towards Green Street Green. Some friends joined me.
Suddenly little black dots were falling out of the sky. In the dream I knew they were missiles and falling somewhere on the other side of Orpington. Even though we could hear loud but muffled bangs in the distance I don’t remember being that worried and nor none of my friends.
I called Graham to tell him I would have to go back home as my mother would be worried.
#3 Related to #2
I don’t know where I was but more things were falling out of the sky. This time I knew that the things contained creatures from Mars a la War of the Worlds. I don’t remember anything else about this dream.
#4 Toy shop
I was in a toyshop. I think I ran the shop or the main protagonist of the dream was the owner. There was some sort of alien in the shop that wanted something and was holding the customers prisoner while it was looking for it. While it was distracted I persuaded the customers to leave. Some of them needed quite a bit of persuading.
The alien became angry at one of the toys because it wasn’t what it was expecting.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home