Theft
I had a bad dream. Not a nightmare; I wasn't terrified but it wasn't pleasant.
I was in a supermarket, shopping with Heather from Eastenders and we were putting meat in a
shopping. When it came time for paying for all the meat I knew that we weren't able to pay. We
weren't shopping but shop-lifting.
Dream-me wasn't happy about this and Heather took charge, telling me that we had to do this or we wouldn't eat this month. She went to the tills (apparently she worked here normally), parked the trolly nearby and got her feet caught in one of the between-the-tills chains.
I walked towards the exit, not wanting to see what happened and as I got close to the door,
Heather and the trolly caught up with me.
In the car park we decided to go different ways to the car to avoid being caught but when we got
to the car, it wasn't there. Someone had stolen it and replaced it with a flattened car. It was so
flat it was more or less an outline of a car.
I knew it wasn't my car for all that it was in the place I'd left it and the alarm still reacted
when I pressed the button on the key. Poking around in the wreckage, I found my almost intact wallet. I remember thinking that it was nice of the robbers to leave my wallet behind.
Then I checked it and found my credit cards were missing. At that point Graham turned up and was very concerned. I sat down on the seat (even though the car was flat) and said that I felt awful.
My alarm woke me at that point.
I was in a supermarket, shopping with Heather from Eastenders and we were putting meat in a
shopping. When it came time for paying for all the meat I knew that we weren't able to pay. We
weren't shopping but shop-lifting.
Dream-me wasn't happy about this and Heather took charge, telling me that we had to do this or we wouldn't eat this month. She went to the tills (apparently she worked here normally), parked the trolly nearby and got her feet caught in one of the between-the-tills chains.
I walked towards the exit, not wanting to see what happened and as I got close to the door,
Heather and the trolly caught up with me.
In the car park we decided to go different ways to the car to avoid being caught but when we got
to the car, it wasn't there. Someone had stolen it and replaced it with a flattened car. It was so
flat it was more or less an outline of a car.
I knew it wasn't my car for all that it was in the place I'd left it and the alarm still reacted
when I pressed the button on the key. Poking around in the wreckage, I found my almost intact wallet. I remember thinking that it was nice of the robbers to leave my wallet behind.
Then I checked it and found my credit cards were missing. At that point Graham turned up and was very concerned. I sat down on the seat (even though the car was flat) and said that I felt awful.
My alarm woke me at that point.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home