Monday, June 19, 2006

Flying

I had a lovely flying dream on Saturday night. I haven't had one of those for a long time. One of the loveliest parts of the dream wasn't just that I was flying but that I was learning how to do it.

It started when I was jumping into the air (I'm not sure why) and realising that I was taking longer to fall than normal. Then I found out that I could stay up in the air without falling. Finally, I experimented with this outside and was able to go really high. I was initially worried about doing this but I knew that it was impossible for me to fall.

Actually, thinking about it, this is actually an extension of a partial dream that I have had frequently before. In that I have run or jumped and been able to keep my legs off the floor for a long time before floating to the ground.

Perhaps there is something in my life that is holding me back and I'm either starting to let go of it or recognising that there is something of which I need to let go. What happened Saturday to trigger this? David went to Hull for a week, I took delivery of a new car and I visited my family for the first time in ages. Could be any or all of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home