Dogs and bicycles - NASTY!
This was gross!
I dreamt that I kept finding road accidents where people with bicycles and dogs had accidents. It was a sort of lucid dream in that I kept thinking "oh they've nearly been skinned there".
The most vivid part of the dream is where I was walking near a busy road junction near where I work. There'd been an accident involving some stupid woman with a large car, a man on a bike and a greyhound.
The greyhound had no skin on half its body. There was no blood however and the dog didn't seem all that distressed. I had to tell the man (who was in a bad way but intact compared to the dog) to keep still until the ambulance arrived. The dog tried to get up, leaving the rest of its skin behind.
I dreamt that I kept finding road accidents where people with bicycles and dogs had accidents. It was a sort of lucid dream in that I kept thinking "oh they've nearly been skinned there".
The most vivid part of the dream is where I was walking near a busy road junction near where I work. There'd been an accident involving some stupid woman with a large car, a man on a bike and a greyhound.
The greyhound had no skin on half its body. There was no blood however and the dog didn't seem all that distressed. I had to tell the man (who was in a bad way but intact compared to the dog) to keep still until the ambulance arrived. The dog tried to get up, leaving the rest of its skin behind.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home