Danger in the east
This was a weird one.
I dreamt I was in America and that I was loading my car with hay. I don't know why. There were wasps flying around it but I didn't mind. Normally I hate wasps. Then I walked to the front of the car. There was a bees nest in the back window but that was okay as well. I thought it was rather pretty. Then before I got in the car I noticed some dogs looking behind me and in the sky.
The sky was filled with birds. High up. Millions of them flying from the east. I decided that there was something bad happening in the east and that it was coming this way and that I should warn the people in the house. There was a man there working in the basement. He wasn't too concerned about the birds.
What can this mean? The bees and wasps could be the waspy side of my personality which is perhaps behind me (the back of the car). The car is perhaps representative of my journey through life. What was I doing outside it? I don't know. Change of direction?
The birds? Possibly an image borrowed from War of the Worlds. Birds and bees?
Maybe I'll think about this one a bit more.
I dreamt I was in America and that I was loading my car with hay. I don't know why. There were wasps flying around it but I didn't mind. Normally I hate wasps. Then I walked to the front of the car. There was a bees nest in the back window but that was okay as well. I thought it was rather pretty. Then before I got in the car I noticed some dogs looking behind me and in the sky.
The sky was filled with birds. High up. Millions of them flying from the east. I decided that there was something bad happening in the east and that it was coming this way and that I should warn the people in the house. There was a man there working in the basement. He wasn't too concerned about the birds.
What can this mean? The bees and wasps could be the waspy side of my personality which is perhaps behind me (the back of the car). The car is perhaps representative of my journey through life. What was I doing outside it? I don't know. Change of direction?
The birds? Possibly an image borrowed from War of the Worlds. Birds and bees?
Maybe I'll think about this one a bit more.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home