Dreams
I have odd dreams sometimes. I like to analyse them to see if my subconscious is trying to tell me something. If I remember some really odd ones, I'll write them down here.
Some time again I had a weird one where I was being chased by a werewolf (in human form) up and down escalators linking two gardens. In the end we were both knackered and he just gave up. That I worked out was because I wasn't writing. My fantastic creative side was after my attention. I had a similar dream which seemed to back that theory up.
Another time, many years ago, I had a dream that I was sitting on a loo in one of the buildings on the campus at university. The cubicle became a glass sided elevator going up the side of the building, with me still sitting on the loo in it. I didn't attempt to decipher that one and it's too late now.
Last night, I had two dreams. One about puppies in an office building. There were four puppies which were roaming around in this office building where there were lots of drops. Three of them didn't explore the areas where they could fall to their deaths but there was one reddish puppy who did. I decided to take them all to safety but could only carry one or two of them at once. I got two to safety but the other two wandered off. I found one but it had turned into a guinea pig.
I usually use the aspects of me approach to dream interpretation, where most things in the dream are a representation of something of me. I think I see something in this one. The puppies are my playful aspect at work. Most of the time it is under control but there are times when it almost goes too far. The dream, I think, is telling me to get that under control. Not sure about the guinea pig though.
The other dream had me cast as a Mysteron turned good. I had to beat up a bad Captain Scarlet who turned into green plastic.
No idea about that one.
Some time again I had a weird one where I was being chased by a werewolf (in human form) up and down escalators linking two gardens. In the end we were both knackered and he just gave up. That I worked out was because I wasn't writing. My fantastic creative side was after my attention. I had a similar dream which seemed to back that theory up.
Another time, many years ago, I had a dream that I was sitting on a loo in one of the buildings on the campus at university. The cubicle became a glass sided elevator going up the side of the building, with me still sitting on the loo in it. I didn't attempt to decipher that one and it's too late now.
Last night, I had two dreams. One about puppies in an office building. There were four puppies which were roaming around in this office building where there were lots of drops. Three of them didn't explore the areas where they could fall to their deaths but there was one reddish puppy who did. I decided to take them all to safety but could only carry one or two of them at once. I got two to safety but the other two wandered off. I found one but it had turned into a guinea pig.
I usually use the aspects of me approach to dream interpretation, where most things in the dream are a representation of something of me. I think I see something in this one. The puppies are my playful aspect at work. Most of the time it is under control but there are times when it almost goes too far. The dream, I think, is telling me to get that under control. Not sure about the guinea pig though.
The other dream had me cast as a Mysteron turned good. I had to beat up a bad Captain Scarlet who turned into green plastic.
No idea about that one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home